Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just my LUCK!!!!!

Well it sounds as though I may not have anything further to blog about??? I was informed this morning that the gentleman that owns the woods where I hunt may not be letting me hunt there anymore? I REALLY hope this is not the case. Up until I married my wife it had been about 7 years since I had a place to hunt, The property that I used to hunt with my dad was taken away from us when the property owner fell off his rocker and kicked us out. He not only kicked us out but went and destroyed the stands we had set up!!!! It seems as though anymore that I am destined to not have anywhere to hunt.

People who know me understand that this is my release; it completes me as a person. To not be able to hunt and enjoy God's awesome creations I am just another zombie in life!!!! Unfortunately I have no control over these matters. Maybe someday I will win the lottery and have a place of my own to do as I please with???? Hopefully I will be able to finish out the season @ my present location, but if not all the time and MONEY that I have spent will vbe out the window. Well that is it for now, hoopefully my nxt post will be more upbeat???
LUMPY

No comments:

Post a Comment